Precious Time

Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk! Cannot believe I haven’t blogged for so long. No excuse really, cannot say I have been busy doing all manner of exciting things….just hanging out with my boys.
Time is flying and even though I am so looking forward to having a brother or sister for Finnkus Binkus, I am aware that these last few weeks are so precious as it is going to be the last time it is just us. That makes it sound like I am going to resent this new little one, which couldn’t, couldn’t, be further from the truth. I am soooooo excited. It is just that it has struck me that it is the end of an era. God, that sounds all so bloody melodramatic and self absorbed. But true! It isn’t gonna be just me and Finn hanging out. I know it is only going to get better and even more fun, but I have just been enjoying some time with the boy.
But as I say we haven’t been doing anything of the ordinary. Mornings are the usual playdates, music class and play groups but afternoons over the past week or so have become our special time at the pool. Finn is such a water baby and has no fear of it at all…..good and bad points to that!
So will leave you with photos of our usual afternoon exploits…
Where's he gone??!
Me at 34 weeks, caught unaware by Justin, hence the godawful pose!

Note that the ruddy digger also comes to the pool. One is always permanently attached to the child.........








11 Comments:
I know eaxactly where youre coming from Sash. With each pg I have had that time near the end of the pregnancy where I try to chill and actually really focus on my existing child/children and spend quality time doing nothing special. I sit and look at Sylvie now and can't imagine her being a big sister. Shes been the little baby of the family for 2 years. Its am emotional time isnt it? Youre right though, things are only going to get better with your new arrival. It will be different but fantastic.
I adore that photo of you though. Well done Justin for capturing you. You look gorgeous, sticky out belly button or not! ;)
The race is on matey!!! Who'll be first? Perhaps we should set up a wager on BC?
WOW!!! Pregnancy certainly suits you missus, that is one beautiful bump (pretty big too!) You look AMAZING!!!! Almost makes me want to lay off the pies.....almost but not quite!!!!
It's so cool that Finn loves the water, had to chuckle about the digger PMSL :)
Ahhh! What gorgeous piccies Sasha. Finn's totally fearless isn't he?! I had a job keeping hold of John in the pool on our hols, I'm gonna get him swimming lessons asap - Finn & Jaya both seem to be great waterbabies so I need to pull my finger out! You look stunning in your posy pic! Very womanly, no wonder Justin wanted to catch the moment! You've described my feelings exactly about having another baby too - I'm sooo broody, yet in a way would be kind of apprehensive/nervous about having another baby to love - I think you must just grow another heart <3
Aw you "bump" so well"! I'm getting girly vibes from that bump, I've been wrong before though ;) I know how you feel about it being the end of an era, I felt the same. Nowadays I cherish the times I get to be alone with Jaya. Not long for you now, how exciting!!!
Wow Sasha you look amazing! It's so good that Finnky loves the water, I bet it does the world of good for his chest, I keep trying to get John to go for his asthma.
E. x
WOW!! What an amazing bump!! I always look fat and pregnant, never JUST pregnant :( It's great that Finn loves the water, Jack does too but unfortunately he cannot swim for the time because of his ears and may not be allowed to afterwards either :(
It's a strange feeling when another one is coming along just as you are so used to the status quo. Fortunatley, Jack's older brothers were 9 1/2 and pretty independent and understood that my time was now to be divided further, but I crammed in as many trips out with them as I could, cinema's, museum's etc, despite being bedbound!
Jack's like that with cars and trains at the moment, we can't leave the house without one or t'other and if we lose it while we are out, all hell breaks loose!!
Alx
sasha!! hurrah finally got on your blog! you all look great can't believe your new bubba will be here soon! i know what you mean about the end of an era, it gets me every time, i used to feel sooo guilty for being preggie with another one and changing their lives forever (don't even go there now with me i feel just awful for poor moll atm but i know it will pass :0) ) you have a lovely lovely family just like you should cos you are a lovely lovely lady.
I sat on the sofa cuddling Josh and crying my heart out the day before I went in to have Abi, worrying things would never be the same again. They aren't, they get even better. Just how much fun will Finn have being an older brother?!
Lovely photos as always Sasha. You have one very handsome little boy there and it looks like he loves the water which is a great thing.
Things will never be the same again when your next baby arrivals but think of all the positive things that Finn will get out of being a big brother - he will love it (as long as they stay away from his diggers!)
I have the 15th August reserved for you!
Bec x
Thats an ace photo of you, Sasha. Wow time is going so fast, eh?
I remember the time before having Looby t rying to spend as much time as poss with 'just' Jack. I think its completly natural. Now when I have time with one of them on their own, its still special time.
Take care,
Nic
xx
How the hell do you manage to take such gorgeous pics ALL da time,eh?
Finnbles' water tricks are fab, all Nia does is blowing bubbles in the water. And you're looking so svelte!!Two years ago this time my face was puffed up and generally I resembled the elephant man. And you look like Cindy Crawford. Not fair.
Post a Comment
<< Home