Rodney, we are gonna be Milyonaires........

I don’t think I have mentioned that Finn likes Diggers have I???!!!! Honestly we cannot go anywhere without him screeching Dig Dig whenever he sees anything remotely connected to construction. He has this classic arm movement which he executes each time he says this. Very reminiscent of Larry Grayson!
If we are out walking and we see a construction site, Finn is glued and we cannot move on without tantrums. When our favourite weekend spot at the beach became a temporary building site, we were the only adults who were delighted! Finn was in seventh heaven!
Justin would often say that he would happily pay a builder to take Finn into his excavator and ride around with him.This got us thinking…..(rare I know, but happens occasionally!) Finn cannot be the only child fascinated with JCBs and the like. There must be thousands of parents who would love to see their kids ride around in diggers and cement mixers, and be able to watch a building site for hours on end…….so what about a theme park based around construction??
We really started planning……there could be mini rides, actual machines to explore and ride in, buildings going up, hats to buy, t-shirts to wear, the merchandise alone would make us a fortune….we could link it to Bob the Builder for the younger kids. The dads would love it too, bring back memories of them being kids…….the plans grew…..we began to get excited……..
Justin’s boss then sent us this…………
ARSE.
Back to the drawing board.

8 Comments:
Aww Sasha, when I was reading that, I was thinking 'Like Diggerland' One of my friends from Uni claimed in a druken stupor that all men should be driven over by a digger?! the we found diggerland.
Nic
x
You have NO IDEA how much I laughed when I clicked on that link!! HAHAHAHAHA. So glad I didn't wet myself! ;)
I was just about to post about Diggerland! Never been there but some friends of ours have who have a little digger mad boy too and they loved it! Only problem is getting him to leave at the end of the day!
Bec x
Lol, lol, and lol again!!Great idea though. Maybe one for the Singapore diggers?
Brilliant Sash! Goddammit that someone beat you to it, but yaaaay for passing on the word - I'd never heard of it and LJ would LOVE it! One in Devon so think a little outing will be in order soon! Yay! Finn's ride on digdig is amazing btw...where's that from?
We've actually been talking this week about visiting Diggerland! Start one up for Singapore and make a fortune!
Sue
xxx
'Fraid the diggers didn't grab M's attention. He was more interested in the plane (plane, plane, plane, plane etc) flying across the top of the screen.
An alternative to make your squillions is a soft play place for adults, always guts me that adults aren't allowed in.
PMSL at Diggerland. That would be heaven for Finn wouldnt it? he should be their mascott or something!
Post a Comment
<< Home