Groundhog Weekend

Saturday and Sunday mornings we are at the beach. We are so stuck in this routine, we don't even ask each other what we should do at the weekend. Get up, breakfast, cream on, dress and we are off. It is about 10 minutes from our house. (Heck, this is Singapore, nothing is more than 20 minutes away!)
Once we arrive at the car park, Finn is screeching with frustration to get out. He is already clutching all his spades and buckets yelling dig dig! It his favourite time of the week.
We always park ourselves at a beach bar called Coastes. It is right on the sand, has big tables, sun-loungers and umbrellas and a constant supply of free iced water. So cheapskates that we are, we make a coffee last all morning!
Cos we are boring sods and go so regularly, everybody knows that’s where they can find us, so we are often joined by friends. More often than not, two girlies I used to teach with who have kids similar ages, are there too. So it is fab as the kids get to hang out and we get to gossip!
Saturdays are much quieter at Coastes, but come Sunday, ooooohhhhhhh people watching in the extreme! I have had to teach Justin the art of subtly staring…..dark sunglasses come in handy! All the Yummy Mummy expats dolled out in their designer gear come out with their little cherubs; one of my friends has dubbed it Chelsea on Sand! Dahhhhhhhhhhhhling! That completely sums it up!
Anyway, enough wittering, just going to leave you with photos of this weekend.










8 Comments:
Wahey, Sasha's first bump pic!!! You look fab hun, and looks like you had a lovely lovely time! WOuld love to join you!!
Ess. x
How dare you have a bump pic looking that good?!!! Just not fair!
That looks lovely. Even more jealous now!
Sue
xxx
Wow.
That's all.
C
x
I don't think I'd ever get bored of having a weekend like that either! Looks amazing, the view is beautiful Sash. Your bump is coming along nicely! Have you been playing it music yet? Headphones either side? (images now of putting giant sunglasses round your tum and adding a lipstick smile too.....god I'm going insane!) Sam, who's going to have a lie down now :)
Im jealous too. What a perfect way to spend every weekend. I dont think I would ever get bored of that. You look great, so good to see a bump ic at last!
Looks like you had a fab time (again!) and you are looking like one scrummy mummy! Wish I looked half as good as you do.
Take care of yourself
Bec x
Yeah, I think I'd be on the beach every day not just every weekend!! Finn looks so old and tall!! I think Lucy would come up to his chest, midget girly that she is.
You are looking fab missus. Has noone told you that second bumps are supposed to be a sprawling mess (or is that just mine?)
Nic
x
Sasha, don't you know some idiot over there who'd love to move to 'sunny' London?
I'll do an exchange with them and will join you on the beach. As I drink my coffee all morning too we'll save a lotta money together.
Fab pics and you look smashing!!
xxx
Kata
Post a Comment
<< Home