Sunday, March 26, 2006

A Dream of a Mother's Day

I woke up at 10am this morning to the smell of fresh coffee and freshly baked bread. Finnbin and Justin came bounding into the bedroom carrying lots and lots of presents…..Mothers’ Day! I had forgotten. Cannot believe the things I received, a necklace, books, a spa voucher, make up….the list goes on.
I had a lazy morning, a long bath, followed by…
Oiiiii don’t pinch me I am not dreaming……oh sorry, yes I am.
Woke up to Finn singing at 645am. Only one piece of bread left, bugger.
Mothers Day not mentioned. I am still waiting……….

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

You've had such lovely romantic posts the kast few days its only right you even it out a bit lol!

Do they 'do' Mothers Day in Singapore? Are you hoping to have three? A UK, Aussie and Singaporian Mothers Day? I'm sure there us a surprise just waiting for you!

Happy Mothers Day Sash!

Sue
xxx

9:53 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was beginning to wonder how the hell you found this perfect specimen of a man! You had me going there though ;)

12:50 am  
Blogger Clare said...

Sasha, did he know it's our Mother's Day? You know, with him being foreign and all that? ;) (yes, my tongue is in my cheek, I am not really asking for a bashing!!!) xxxxx

4:54 pm  
Blogger Sasha said...

Lol!!! Well you all seem to know Justin as his excuse is we celebrate the Oz one. (which is in May same time as America and Singapore)
I actually celebrate the British one, the Singapore one and the Oz one. I am a multi cultural mother I have decided!

4:59 pm  
Blogger Nic said...

You had me going there, Sasha. I was about to run over to Australia and go and find myself a romantic, lovely man like Justin!

10:48 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

You can have too much of a good thing you know ;0)
Bec x

4:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home