Almost eight years ago, an English girl met an Australian man in a bar in Singapore........
posted by Sasha at 8:54 pm
Phwoooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrr!!!!!!!!;)
Exactly what I was thinking Ess!!! He's certainly no Ralph Macchio!
Lol! I am not showing Justin this! He'll get a big head!
Hi Sasha,Welcome to Blogging!!I'm adding you to my Favourites RIGHT now!!xxxxKata
It's good to share ;)
Mmmmm very nice!
oh hello, me again. Come for 2nd helpings hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home
Welcome to my rambles! Wife to Justin, mummy to Finn and Tilly and dreaming of fish and chips back home!
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
Phwoooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrr!!!!!!!!
;)
Exactly what I was thinking Ess!!! He's certainly no Ralph Macchio!
Lol! I am not showing Justin this! He'll get a big head!
Hi Sasha,
Welcome to Blogging!!I'm adding you to my Favourites RIGHT now!!
xxxx
Kata
It's good to share ;)
Mmmmm very nice!
oh hello, me again. Come for 2nd helpings hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home