Almost eight years ago, an English girl met an Australian man in a bar in Singapore........
posted by Sasha at 12:58 pm
Hey....a modern 'noughties' lad....pink babies buggy and a lovely bum he can resist flashing! pmsl...that's so funny!
Hehe, thanks Sash, now I know it's not just me!
...Nor me!
Oooh scrummy little botty!!! I sometimes feel ashamed at Sylvies saggy soggy botty x
Is the Full Monty coming your way?!!! If so, get that boy down for an audition pronto!! Nice butt!Alx
Peachy!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Welcome to my rambles! Wife to Justin, mummy to Finn and Tilly and dreaming of fish and chips back home!
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Hey....a modern 'noughties' lad....pink babies buggy and a lovely bum he can resist flashing! pmsl...that's so funny!
Hehe, thanks Sash, now I know it's not just me!
...Nor me!
Oooh scrummy little botty!!! I sometimes feel ashamed at Sylvies saggy soggy botty x
Is the Full Monty coming your way?!!! If so, get that boy down for an audition pronto!! Nice butt!
Alx
Peachy!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home