Almost eight years ago, an English girl met an Australian man in a bar in Singapore........
posted by Sasha at 12:14 pm
LMFAO!!! That T is ace!! Looby wants to know if she can have one too? They could be the blondie stunt team.Nicx
oooh I want one of those t-shirts, for Jack, not me! Mind you I'm pretty accident prone myself so maybe I should have one!!LoveAlx
ROFL, brilliant! And exactly how chuffed does he look with himself? Finn-man, put your hard hat on when you're rockclimbing!
You could export them back to Blighty me love!
Perfect!!! Hope he's not given you any more 'oh no' moments this week!
Hehe! How perfect!
We couldn't believe how apt the t shirt was so we had to buy it! It is from that really well known Singapore chain.........Mothercare!!! Rarely look in there as the prices are just silly, but there it was!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Welcome to my rambles! Wife to Justin, mummy to Finn and Tilly and dreaming of fish and chips back home!
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
LMFAO!!! That T is ace!! Looby wants to know if she can have one too? They could be the blondie stunt team.
Nic
x
oooh I want one of those t-shirts, for Jack, not me! Mind you I'm pretty accident prone myself so maybe I should have one!!
Love
Alx
ROFL, brilliant! And exactly how chuffed does he look with himself? Finn-man, put your hard hat on when you're rockclimbing!
You could export them back to Blighty me love!
Perfect!!! Hope he's not given you any more 'oh no' moments this week!
Hehe! How perfect!
We couldn't believe how apt the t shirt was so we had to buy it! It is from that really well known Singapore chain.........Mothercare!!! Rarely look in there as the prices are just silly, but there it was!
Post a Comment
<< Home