Hmmmmmm.............
I have just read a rather interesting statistic…..apparently 7 % of men would like more sex.
SEVEN??????????????????????????????????? What happened to the other 93?
SEVEN??????????????????????????????????? What happened to the other 93?

5 Comments:
Maybe the other 93% were sitting next to their other halves when they were asked?
Dunno, I though they all wanted more?!
Something not quite right there! Maybe the rest wanted loads more not just more or something?!?!
Bec x
Men are liars. We always knew that. They can't answer a straight question either.
Exactly who do they survey in these polls? 80 year old frosties out buying the morning paper?! It's hardly an exact science is it?! lol. BTW, went back to Dairyland today & checked...they do sell the diggers, but they're a tad pricey at £100! When Ess comes down I'm taking her there and also to Glendurgan Gardens (I've not been but me & Ess are planning on doing many of the gardens round here, they're all fantastic!) so we'll take pics of the giant rhubarb specially for you!
7% - the other 93% are never going to admit they don't think they're getting enough!
Post a Comment
<< Home