Sunday, May 07, 2006

Gorne.........A Tribute to Finn's Hair



5 Days Old
Born with very little hair....







10 Weeks Old
Any he did have, has been rubbed off......


6 Months Old

Hmmmmm, still not much there Mister......


10 Months Old

It is growing......slowly!



1 Year Old

There is hair!!!

19 months Old

Excuse me, where did all that hair come from??


20 Months Old

The back view....

21 Months Old

The day before.......


But as you can tell from the above photo, Finn often gets a little hot! He ends up with sweaty hair and often gets a heat rash. In all fairness to him, he would be a lot cooler with short hair. No matter how much I want him to have long, curly hair, I needed to be brave..............

And in the words of Finn himself, the hair is now......................gorne!




9 Comments:

Blogger EG said...

Aww cool!!! What a dude! I kept Joe's hair when he first had it cut! I hope you were a brave mummy!

E. x

6:30 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

Wow doesn't he look different?! Still as cute as ever though and will always be a cool surfer dude!

Bec x

8:52 pm  
Blogger Clare said...

Wow Mr Finnbin! You are looking super-cool there! I was a bit worried when Mummy said you were in for the chop but it looks delish!

12:29 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!!! What a handsome little chap he looks!! So different.
So did you cry then Sasha??

2:08 am  
Blogger Sue said...

Bless you! He looks so grown up! He could pass for 2 anyday of the week lol!

I think he looks even more handsome!

1:38 pm  
Blogger Al said...

He still looks like a surfer dude!! I know I have to get Jack's done at some point but he's dressing up as David Beckham for his birthday party next month (with the ponytail on top) so I'll leave it til after then but it's going to be haaaaard!! It'll be like cutting Samson's hair of

Finn would be just as gorgeous even if you had all his hair shaved off

Alx

3:57 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

That boy of yours is destined to be a surfer! What funky locks he has! Love the new cut, it'll keep him nice & cool in the summer but if it's anything like LJ's I'm sure it's going to start growing even quicker now he's had the 1st snip!

6:10 pm  
Blogger Nic said...

Aww, like the new hair cut Finn. I didn't want to get Jack's cut but eventually succumbed when everyone thought he was a girl (and Lou a boy!) but he's growing it at the mo ;o)
Nic
xx

11:34 pm  
Blogger Katuska said...

He's gonna break soo many hearts Sasha!!I don't envy you!He's gorgeous!!

12:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home