To my Pumpkin
I love you. So very much. Yet I have not met you. I don’t know your name. I don’t even know if you are male or female. But I know one thing…you, my sweetheart, are loved more than words can describe. You are safe and sound growing in my tummy and I feel so lucky to have you there. I love carrying you around. I feel you kick and wriggle inside and you make me smile. I love just tickling my tummy to say hello to you. Even though it is obvious I am pregnant, I feel that it is actually our secret that you are there, hiding away. I love the fact that I am never alone. You are always with me. I am so lucky to have you.
You are going to be one very lucky baby. You have the bestest big brother in the whole wide world. (I hope you like diggers!) Finn is so full of fun and mischievousness! He is sure to get you into trouble! He is incredibly generous with his kisses and cuddles and I know you are going to be smothered in them. Finn laughs from the moment he wakes up, to the moment he goes to bed. How lovely that you will grow up in a house filled with laughter and giggles. You couldn’t meet a happier, friendlier child and he is your brother! See?? Told you you were lucky!! He loves babies and I am so excited to see you two together. My precious, precious children.
Then there is your Dadda. Wow. What can I say about him? He is just an amazing father. You have won the lottery big time Pumpkin! You really are the luckiest kid in the world, along with Finnbin, to have him as your Dad. He will always tell you that he love you. You will always be secure in the knowledge that you are so very special and so loved. Your Dadda will do all he can to protect you, yet at the same time, shows you just how amazing the world is. He will do anything, anything, for you. He will ring and text me the whole time to find out what you are doing. He will miss you so much when he goes to work and will rush home to play with you before bed. Your Dadda will always make a fool of himself in public, hiding behind pillars, singing silly songs and doing daft dances, just to make you giggle. You will love him so much, just as your brother does. No doubt you too will wait by the door waiting for Dadda to come home from work, and smile your biggest smile, just cos your playmate is home. I always laugh I have two kids, now I am going to have three!
I cannot cannot wait to meet you (but stay where you are my darling for a little while longer please!) I can’t wait to bring you home where you belong. I am so excited about our life together.
I promise you my darling, I will always be there for you. You will never, ever know how much I love you, but I promise I will spend my whole life showing you just how much I do. Thank you my darling for coming into our lives. We are so very lucky to have you.
I love you my Pumpkin. Forever.
Love Mama xxxxx
You are going to be one very lucky baby. You have the bestest big brother in the whole wide world. (I hope you like diggers!) Finn is so full of fun and mischievousness! He is sure to get you into trouble! He is incredibly generous with his kisses and cuddles and I know you are going to be smothered in them. Finn laughs from the moment he wakes up, to the moment he goes to bed. How lovely that you will grow up in a house filled with laughter and giggles. You couldn’t meet a happier, friendlier child and he is your brother! See?? Told you you were lucky!! He loves babies and I am so excited to see you two together. My precious, precious children.
Then there is your Dadda. Wow. What can I say about him? He is just an amazing father. You have won the lottery big time Pumpkin! You really are the luckiest kid in the world, along with Finnbin, to have him as your Dad. He will always tell you that he love you. You will always be secure in the knowledge that you are so very special and so loved. Your Dadda will do all he can to protect you, yet at the same time, shows you just how amazing the world is. He will do anything, anything, for you. He will ring and text me the whole time to find out what you are doing. He will miss you so much when he goes to work and will rush home to play with you before bed. Your Dadda will always make a fool of himself in public, hiding behind pillars, singing silly songs and doing daft dances, just to make you giggle. You will love him so much, just as your brother does. No doubt you too will wait by the door waiting for Dadda to come home from work, and smile your biggest smile, just cos your playmate is home. I always laugh I have two kids, now I am going to have three!
I cannot cannot wait to meet you (but stay where you are my darling for a little while longer please!) I can’t wait to bring you home where you belong. I am so excited about our life together.
I promise you my darling, I will always be there for you. You will never, ever know how much I love you, but I promise I will spend my whole life showing you just how much I do. Thank you my darling for coming into our lives. We are so very lucky to have you.
I love you my Pumpkin. Forever.
Love Mama xxxxx

7 Comments:
I am just slightly soggy-eyed here Hazel Sasha Rosemary!
Babies are all such miracles, and that particular one is very lucky for so many reasons, not least cos you are his/her mummy xxxxxxx
Well, you broke down the hard northern lass, I have tears rolling down my face! I especially love the bit about Justin, so lovely! You are one gorgeous family!
E. x
Aww Sasha, thats lovely. One lucky little pumpkin for sure with such a lovely family.
teary Nic
xx
Sasha, you soppy thing you, you've made us all have a 'awww' moment!
Hurrah to waiting by the door for Daddy to come home (if only 'cos you know you'll have a moment to yourself lol!)
Sue
xxx
That was really lovely Sasha, your little pumpkin is very lucky to have you as it's mummy.
Hope you will print that out and keep it for when the baby is older - it's a very special thing to have.
Bec x
Absolutely lovely. And what a gorgeous scan photo!
*dishing out Kleenex to the masses*
Sasha, that was beautiful, I felt like I shouldn't be reading it, that it was a secret message just for your little pumpkin - he/she is gonna be overwhelmed with love by your family, you're all so bluddy gorgeous!
Post a Comment
<< Home