A Hijacked Post....A Message to my Daddy.

Sssssshhhhhh, don't tell Mama, but I have popped on here instead of being asleep. Tried to get on during the day but she is always on the computer! Huh!!! And she tells you that she spends the whole time cooking, cleaning and playing with me........yeah right!! So I am having to resort to setting an alarm so I can find time to write this.
Anyway, I just want to say Happy Dadda's Day to the best Dadda in the whole wide world. I am such a lucky, lucky boy.
We have such fun together! You always takes me to the beach at the weekend and we mess about in the sea! Mama tells me that on a Monday you ring her and say you cannot wait until the weekend so we can do it all over again! I cannot wait for weekends either.


Sometimes we just sit on the sand together and watch the world go by.
Mama cannot believe that we both always sleep holding a pillow! Like Dadda, like son!
I love being on your shoulders Dadda! I always reach down to give you a kiss don't I??
I love giving you kisses! We are always giving each other cuddles aren't we?
You are the bestest playmate ever! You are always making up silly games and making me giggle loads and loads. I love all the special things we do, such as pretending you are a bridge and I have to climb up your legs without falling! The latest thing you do that I find hysterical is when you pretend there are stairs behind the sofa and you get lower and lower until you have disappeared. This makes me laugh so much I cannot breathe! Then I pretend to do it and it makes you laugh out loud!
You also always buy me the greatest toys ever!
I really am the the luckiest boy ever. Have a lovely day Dadda, you really deserve it. Lots!
Love you. Dis much. Finn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx








11 Comments:
Hmmmm, was meant to be a sound recording of Finn laughing but had to abandon the idea as it just wouldn't work. Any tips on how to add a soundbite to a post???
Sxxxx
Yippee and hurrah for fabulous daddies :)
And yippee for Finnkles reminding me that I haven't even bought a card for my own father...oops!!!!!
Too cute! Are you saving this for dadda to see on Sunday?! Beautiful pics of father & son, some real treasures there! You guys always know how to make the most amazing memories!! Lucky Finn, lucky mummy & lucky daddy!! (beanie too!)
I had to post out fathers days cards to SIL in HK coz they don't celebrate it over there? We're not planning anything spesh, but as long as we get to spend some time together it will be bliss! Happy Father's Day to all you daddas!
Yeah Auntie Sam, I is going to show my Dadda on Sunday, but I had to post it now as it was the only time I could do it without being seen by Dadda or having an annoying Mama around who wanted my attention. I did it late on Thursday night when watching Supernanny, learning how to be a brat! Got lots of tips!! Will pass them onto LJ!
Love Finn xxxxxxxx
Aww, bless! I love the feet pic!
Suexx
I love that foot picture too. Lovely post Splish. xxxxx
Finn, you naughty boy, you had Auntie Ess in tears! You are such a clever boy typing all that to your Dadda, he is a helluva lucky guy!
Auntie Ess. x
Aww Finn, thats an ace post. I love those photos, especially the feet one. I hope you had a good day on Sunday.
Are you going to let Mummy back on the computer?
Nic
xx
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.
Finnbo, your Mama is just the sweetest!And your Dadda is the luckiest Dadda in the whole wide world!
Sasha, your lovely words always make me smile. What a superduper mummy you are...
xxx
Kata
Hi,
I have been tagged by Esther of naturallynice, to play a "five things" in my fridge...closet...etc.game.
If you want to join, you may visit my blog and have a five minute motherly brake. The post is on July 2nd.
***
best regards, nice info » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home