Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Womb with a View

Available soon for short term let ( A 9 month lease, no early exits unless agreed by the landlady)

Please be advised that the present occupant doesn't leave for 11 more weeks, and the owner is looking to close the establishment down for at least two-three years for a complete refurbishment. All meals provided.
Please be aware that although the location may seem spacious to start, it may end up being rather cramped.


The Outside View at 29 Weeks





Inside Views at 29 weeks with the Current Occupant in Residence








8 Comments:

Blogger EG said...

OOh a bump pic!!! Lady you look fab, I think it's another boy! Loved the scan - I wish I had something like that with my 2!

E. x

4:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think its a boy too!
I have never seen footage from a 4D scan. How wonderful. I cant believe my baby is practically the same as that. Love the foot up by its head!! :)

You look gorgeous too apart from not seeing your lovely face!!!

4:06 pm  
Blogger Clare said...

Wow, I am blown away! Your baby has beautiful feet, lady! And you look bumptastic (though of course you could have cheated as the face is not in view LOL!)
I just feel like the chubbster now :( you flippin gorge ladies!

5:42 pm  
Blogger Sue said...

Stop trying to make me broody I tell you, stop it!!!

What a lovely momento for you all. I'm not going to guess what you're having as I'm useless at that sort of thing!

Will be needing your address to send a card though!

Sue
xxx

11:10 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

Oh Sasha that was so so so lovely. My first instinct was that it is a girl! What a lovely thing to have and show the baby when it is older.

You have a lovely neat bump there.

Take care

Bec xx

9:06 pm  
Blogger Katuska said...

WOW!!!Speechless!

11:30 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

That's absolutely astounding! How lucky, to get to see your baby in the womb and have it all recorded too!!! Did Finn see it? You've got a lovely looking bump missus, but you really should let us see your smile too! It must be from ear to ear!

6:51 pm  
Blogger Nic said...

Wow that is ace, Sasha. I think its a girl (do you know?) and looks a lot like Finn too.
Your bump is looking very neat too Missus, haven't I told you, second bumps are supposed to be all over the place ;o)
Nic
xx

9:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home