Tilly, the big headed giraffe.
OK, maybe she is forgiven........my baby girl has a tooth. Hopefully that is why she has gone from sleeping through, or just waking the once, to waking every couple of hours. Didn't even know she had one coming until I saw it! But since it has broken through over the weekend, Tilly has gone back to sleeping at night. Hurrbloodyrah! Was just surprised by it as sure Finn didn't get his first until about 10 months. I cried when I saw it as it is another sign she is growing up and I hate that!!
Took her to the doctors today as whilst giving Tilly a cuddle snuggle on Saturday night, Justin found a couple of pea sized lumps on the back of Tippy's head. I knew they weren't bones that hadn't fused, but I also instinctively knew that they weren't dodgy. You know when you worry and can't sleep cos you are concerned over something.......this wasn't the case. Despite my non worries I deliberately took her to a paediatrician who is also an oncologist, as I wanted to make sure nothing would escape her. The doc said it was just sebaceous cysts. Caused by Tilly being on her back a lot (told you she was a lazy arse!!) And also as "Tilly has such a large head, is heavy and very long" she finds it hard to hold her head up. Hmmmmm, nice description of my daughter....a fat, giraffe with a big head!!!!!! I don't think she is big at all......tall yes, but only weighs about 16lbs. Poor sausage!! Good job I love her!!!!!!
Tills the Giraffe

Justin took this photo a few days ago when they both had woken early from their afternoon naps. We plonked them in front of the tv (great parenting) and they chilled out.

Right, off to bath kids as off downstairs to Lor Lor's where we are going to watch the Oscars and bitch about the dresses!! Have seen a few already and am seriously disappointed by a lot of them!
Took her to the doctors today as whilst giving Tilly a cuddle snuggle on Saturday night, Justin found a couple of pea sized lumps on the back of Tippy's head. I knew they weren't bones that hadn't fused, but I also instinctively knew that they weren't dodgy. You know when you worry and can't sleep cos you are concerned over something.......this wasn't the case. Despite my non worries I deliberately took her to a paediatrician who is also an oncologist, as I wanted to make sure nothing would escape her. The doc said it was just sebaceous cysts. Caused by Tilly being on her back a lot (told you she was a lazy arse!!) And also as "Tilly has such a large head, is heavy and very long" she finds it hard to hold her head up. Hmmmmm, nice description of my daughter....a fat, giraffe with a big head!!!!!! I don't think she is big at all......tall yes, but only weighs about 16lbs. Poor sausage!! Good job I love her!!!!!!
Tills the Giraffe
Justin took this photo a few days ago when they both had woken early from their afternoon naps. We plonked them in front of the tv (great parenting) and they chilled out.

Right, off to bath kids as off downstairs to Lor Lor's where we are going to watch the Oscars and bitch about the dresses!! Have seen a few already and am seriously disappointed by a lot of them!

7 Comments:
Blimey when did she grow up so fast?
Glad the lumps were nothing serious. She's adorable and beautiful, anything giraffes and very graceful animals which sums her up!
I love that last photo of Tilly and Finn together, they look like best friends.
That last photo is ace!! Nice to see that Finn has got it sussed; use your sister as a pillow. He'll be getting her to push him around in the dollys pushchair before long ;o)
I argee with Bec, giraffes are very graceful. She looks fine to me and not big at all. I'm glad the lumps aren't anything to worry about.
N
xx
I cannot believe how grown up your little man looks, he seems sooo tall! What an absolutely scrummy pic of your 2 munchkins together, but now I have visions of you all stuck to that sofa hehe ;)
xx
Aww, no more gummy babies in the house then?! I remember LJ getting his first (2 came simultaneously)and it was like he'd grown up all of a sudden. So glad to hear that her head was nothing to worry about, I'm impressed you were able to see a specialist straight away - that's a bonus! Is that one of the medical perks out there? Do they have specialists available in most fields at the Drs?
Anyway - the photos are gorgeous, Finnbinn & Tippytoes, little angels and the best of buddies. They're beautiful.
How chilled do they two look, fab pics of them Sash, Tilly has certainly grown up, glad her bumps where nothing serious and if she's a giraffe then she's the most beautiful giraffe i've ever seen
xx
Oh I love the sibling shot still makes me jealous though that it's warm enough for them to just be in nappies!
Jaya had one of those cysts on the back of her head after she was born caused by the birth. By the time she was 6 months it was a tiny pea and there's no sign at all now.
tilly is beautiful, dont know what the doc was going on about!, glad you are getting sleep again, you dont miss it til its gone do you!, lovely pic of your 2, sooooo perfect :0)
Post a Comment
<< Home