Poor Deprived Child......
I asked Finn today what he would like Father Christmas to bring him. A big smile lit up his face......a dig dig? he asked excitedly.
The poor child obviously doesn't have any diggers.................................

The scary thing is, this isn't even close to the whole collection! Me thinks Santa will be giving dig digs a wide berth this year!!!
The poor child obviously doesn't have any diggers.................................

The scary thing is, this isn't even close to the whole collection! Me thinks Santa will be giving dig digs a wide berth this year!!!

6 Comments:
OMG!! Finn I think you might have a digger obsession!!
I took a photo of Jack stood next to a digger on Tuesday, especially for Finn BUT my new camera has eaten it. Not impressed.
Nic
xx
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? That is a top collection! Way to go!
PS I always think of Finn when I see diggers (which is pretty much every day as I walk through the building site up the road!) Gabe points at the builders and yells "BOB!"
That's quite an impressive collection for Finn! I too think of Finn if I see anything digger related in the shops!
Hope you are all keeping well. Could we have some more photos of your two beautiful children please (pretty please!)
Bec x
OMG Sasha! He's borderline obsessive compulsive digdig disordered! He'll be taken away and made to play with *gulp* racing cars! Haha! Did he line them all up like that too? LJ has a fascination with lining up his trains in neat rows...before crashing them all of course. So what's it to be this Xmas? We've got a My First Scalextric set for LJ as he's pointing dramatically at it on the ads and I think a ride on electric trike is on the cards too as they're on spesh offer in Argos. Bluddy love that place atm!
You should get yer arses over here and take Finn to Diggerland! My bro is absolutely over the moon that they are having a little lad so he has an excuse to go there! Don't tell Finn but my bro drives digdigs as his job, I'll get him to let me have some pics so I can email them over to you! E. x
lol - that's quite a dig dig fetish. They are fab though - there is a place near here that lets you drive them for a day and dig up lots of mud - I am banned until baby is out though :o)
Is he a Virgo with those neat lines too?
***
It looks like we are going to do the cord blood but Captain Fantastic has to do the actual collection as the docs won't (he doesn't mind though as he is a Sci Fi freak and finds it fascinating!)
Thanks for the name suggestions!
xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home