Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Peapocs!


And we’re back!! How quickly did the time go??! Had a bloody lovely break.
Rawa really is a beautiful place. The waters are crystal clear, you can see so many fish just when standing in it. The photos just don’t do the place justice. We arrived during half term so it was fairly busy, but by the Saturday we were literally the only ones there.

Finn just adored the beach and spent the whole time on the sand or in the sea, but then that is all that is there. There is a jetty, a slide off the jetty into the sea and the beach. Nothing else. Just little chalets and a restaurant. All the food is included in the price and there is a buffet for each meal. It really is a place to hide away and unwind. No television, no computers (jeez, how did I survive!!!)…..I read 3 books……complete heaven. Oh, I am forgetting….how could I….the one thing they do have is peacocks…..or peapocks as Finn would say….and he did say………I am not exaggerating when I write we must have heard him say more peapocks please about 200 times………the boy was obsessed. We had to pretend they were eating or sleeping just so we didn’t have to go peapock hunting for the millionth time…argh!!!

It was hard to leave the place.......just hard to leave the lazy life! It is one of the perks of living here...we get to travel to fab places. Door to door the journey is 4 hours. Not a bad amount of time to paradise eh?? It is quite expensive in comparison to a lot of places around here....yet the whole trip cost less than 300 squidlies!

Tilly in her sundress! She was a star on holiday, apart from day one when she was a miserable moo. She slept lots during the day and was fab at night on the whole.


It is a hard life!!!




Cap'n Finn! Justin and Finn hired a canoe.......I babysat Tilly (read my book more like!!)



The Bloody Peapocks!!!

Even on holiday Finn has to kiss and cuddle his favourite girl!


Beach Boy

Finn's new surfboard!



The crowded beach!


The Jetty where the boat came in.




Finn on the slide.......my boy is braver than me!!




Tilly's hiding spot!


7 Comments:

Blogger Clare said...

Erm....aren't YOU F's fave girl????! Bet you are glad to be home, it looks bloody awful there hehe.You lucky lady! And so cheap too! Lovely pics as always :-)

PS we had peapocs at CenterParcs, frightened the life out of me when they appeared from nowhere!

9:33 pm  
Blogger EG said...

That certainly IS paradise looks like you all had a ball, I'm so jealous :o)
E. x

6:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You cow! ;)

6:37 am  
Blogger Bec said...

That sure does look like paradise to me. Tilly looks like she has changed a lot and is getting bigger. Lovely photos as always. Am very jealous!
Bec x

6:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like you had an amazing time. I really want to go (it is frosty and icy here in Scotland already!)

Cheap yet paradise, how the hell do they manage that?

Off to book my ticket :o)

love and hugs

Moxie
xxx

8:08 pm  
Blogger phillllippppa! said...

cor! what a lovely lovely place, wow to finn going down that slide eeeeek!! dont think mine would have been to keen, gorge pics of your gorge kids :0). sooooo lovely, all of you.
phil x

4:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bliss! I can't imagine a more perfect backdrop for a family holiday - Finn must have been in his element, lil waterbaby that he is! Lol at Tilly, under the boardwalk...hope she didn't end up with stripy tan lines?! lol! Good to have you back missus - hope you are fully recharged and ready for the day to day slog again!

6:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home