Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Recharging those Batteries......

Bright and early tomorrow morning we are off on a little break.........spending five nights here.

Cannot wait....am a tired old bunny and looking forward to a lazy few days. And of course cannot wait to see Finn having a whale of a time on the beach and in the sea.

As Finn always says as we go out the door, back soon!
x

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that place looks great darlin! Have a well earned rest and take lots of snaps of your lovely family having fun in the sun!

love

Moxie
xxx

11:14 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

Do you have any room for an extra one? I could do with a few days in a place like that!
Hope you have a fantastic time and I am looking forward to reading all about it and seeing lots of lovely photos of your scrummy children when you return.
Take care
Love from Bec x

4:53 am  
Blogger Clare said...

May I send my heartfelt commiserations? Hope you manage to stick it out, at least it's only for a few days eh?
PMSL! I shall expect photos....lots of 'em! :-)

8:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh - I very nearly DIDN'T click the bloomin link! I just knew it would be gorgeous and now I'm going to have to wish you a lovely lovely time away with your precious family whilst feeling jealous! Make sure you get those feet up, sip long cocktails and have fun missus. And don't forget the photos!!

11:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a ball babe. Sorry Ive neglected you after youve been such a fab support over the past few months. I guess the rugrats are keeping us busy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love you long time x

4:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sasha, that looks heavenly!! You deserve to have a fantastic time - looking forward to your holiday pics already. Wonder what different get ups Finn will manage to get himself into. Take care. Becky xxx

8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home