Thursday, February 01, 2007

Long time no post!

Well so much for being right back and posting pics of Christmas...hmmmm, not sure where the month of January went!
And this is going to be a v short post as am in the middle of packing as we are off again to Rawa, that lovely Malaysian island tomorrow. Heaven! Although dealing with an over-excited Finn who is desperate to see his beloved Peapocs again wasn't fun this evening, hence he was in bed by 630pm as I had had enough of "Are we going now to the seaside?" every other minute. He has been saying "One more night nights till we see Peapocs" for about a week now. Next time, we aren't telling him until the last minute we are leaving! He picked up his bag earlier and threw loads of his dig digs into it and announced Minn was ready! (calls himself Minn these days...............)! If only packing was that easy!
Anyway, already I have waffled on....
January saw Minn start pre-school.........bloody, bloody hard finding one that wasn't academic...don't even get me started on this. Found one pretty close by that is all about playing and having lots of fun doing things kids this age should be doing, not learning Mandarin and how to read.............he goes 2 mornings a week and after a good start, Finn realised Mama doesn't stay, so we had a few mornings where he was soooo sad........God it was terribly heartbreaking. People kept saying he would be fine and settle......Justin and I thought after the 4th time of his sobs perhaps he was too young...........but settle he did and now after 6 sessions, he waves goodbye and that is that! hurrah! He loves it and is full of what he has been up to. So bizarre that he is doing things without me..........but means I get to spend some quality time with my baby girl. Tilly is doing fine.........wish she'd sleep more as is waking once, sometimes twice at night. Only up for ten mins at a time, but broken sleep is broken sleep! She is still happy and smiley though.....unless she is tired..........hmmmmm, least said bout that the better! You'd think, if you were tired, you'd just go to sleep.......yeah right!!!!
Anyway, really must rush as not only am i packing I am heading downstairs to a friend's apartment (Hi Lorlor!...Laura, but Minn calls her Lorlor!)to watch the last episode of season 2 of Grey's Anatomy. Love love that show. We have watched 27 episodes in record quick time.............go on then just another one.........!
Will leave you with photos......please excuse typos etc as no time to read through!
Mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxx


Finn's first day at school!


Yet another beach shot!

Thoughtful Tilly!

Finn trying to hold on to Tilly!


Such a Till look.




10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sasha, your kids are so beautiful! I hope that you all have a fantastic time on your hols in Rawa - it sounds absolutely idylic (yes my spelling is rubbish). Sorry this is anonymous I can't remember my password for Blogger. Take care and hopefully catch up soon lovely. Becky (Sami and Jacob's mummy - in case you forgot!) xxxx

4:31 am  
Blogger EG said...

Ohh have a lovely lovely time in Rawa (like we need to tell you!) Thank you for finally showing us some Finn is such a handsome little man and Tilly is really becoming a cheeky little lady isn't she. Look after yourselves, and remember to take oodles of pics while you're away! Ess. x

7:03 am  
Blogger Clare said...

Blimey! Your Minn looks so grown up! Tills is as gorgeous as ever too :) You've reminded me that I should look into finding a place for Gabriel at playgroup (can't bring myself to say preschool!) I am the same as you, I want him to go somewhere where it's all about having fun and learning through play, but these days, they have to follow a curriculum apparently, what's THAT all about eh?

You lucky things, going back to see the peapocks, hope you have a wonderful time. And please don't forget to blog when you get back (with plenty of photos pleeeeeeease!)
Lots of love from sunny Norfolk!xxx

10:41 pm  
Blogger Bobbie said...

Hurrah to holidays - hope you have a fab time!!! Really glad Minn settled in to nursery. Am dreading when we finally get round to getting Nic into a nursery. Gorgeous pics of your beeee-autiful kiddies. Tills is gorgeous.xxx

3:00 am  
Blogger Bec said...

You really do produce such perfectly beautiful children. They both look like models, I love the thoughtful Tilly one.
Hope you enjoy your break and make sure you get lots of pics of your scrummy children to share with us! Not too many of the beach though, will only make me jealous!

Bec
ps what you up to 8-11th August??!!

6:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a couple of crackers you've got there missy, have a fab holiday and relax relax and relax.

xx

4:02 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Look at the size of Tilly!!!
Lovely to hear from you hun. I sometimes wished that one of my kids had cried when I took them to nursery but, nope! Not one. They all went happily. I think Ruby was the only one who has w obbily morning just the once but there was a reason I forget now.

If youve read my recent post you will know I love the 2 days that Sos goes to nursery. Time alone with your bubba, its precious.

I have to go to bed now. I am only up as Tom just puked all over the living room floor (he thought it was morning and was coming to 'greet' us! He actually blacked out while I was cleaning his teeth so Im wide awake, a little bit scared to go to sleep.

Have fun on hols and take pics of Minn with peapocs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

8:48 am  
Blogger Sam said...

Awww, bless Minn for missing his mumma! I took LJ to pre-school for the 1st time this arvo too and he loved it (though I took the wimps option of creeping out the back door instead of waving goodbye). Hope you have a wonderful time in Rawa - it looks like total paradise, you mare! Fingers crossed the kids will enjoy themselves so much that you two will have a thoroughly relaxing break too. Will be back soon to drool over your exotic pics!

3:36 am  
Blogger phillllippppa! said...

ooooh, hope you are all having a lovely time, its bloomin freeeeeeeeezing here! gorgy pics of your 2 :0) how pretty lil till's is, and your lil Minn looks like a very handsome dude, glad he was ok at playgroup, nathan was awful when he first went and we did have to take him out tried it for 3 months until we thought no enough is enough, waited til he was 3 and he was fine :0) its awful when they are sooo sad though isnt it. anyhoo look at me rambling away and your not even there! cant wait to see your hol pics, will till's be abandoned under the pier bit again?? lol!

7:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re nurseries - tell me about it! We've found one now that seems ok (she starts in MArch) but over here it's learning Arabic - what's that all about??!!

7:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home