Sunday, November 19, 2006

Gorne Again!


How could I forget?!!!!!! The boy has been shorne again! Happened last week.....Finn was just getting too hot and sweaty so off came the locks. I was a brave bunny and didn't cry this time despite me leaving Justin in charge with strict instructions it wasn't to be very short. I popped to the supermarket with Tills......came back to see the hair strimmer in her hand........gulp! Finn was an angel and sat still for the whole time.....a huge improvement on the first and last time he went....he cried so much he threw up everywhere....we didn't dare go back to that salon!!!
Have tried to get a decent shot of the hair but the battery ran out before Finn would stay still! And when I did get one, it was straight out of the pool.....d'oh!!!






In other news.....Till being a star girl and is just the happiest, smiliest pumpkin ever. BUT.........has decided to be a pickle at night just because I went and opened my mouth.......after a few nights of her sleeping through all the way until 645am, I felt it was safe to tell a few people......big mistake!! That night she woke at 2am and 6am........last night was 1am and 5am..........with the odd sleeping all the way through just to tempt me with how life can be!!

Right, gotta go, got people coming over for a swim and a pizza.........just as it has started to thunder......great!!!!

Will leave you with Finn in his new favourite spot!!!



4 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

Finn's new haircut makes him look so grown up, more of a boy than a toddler now.
Sorry to hear Tilly isn't doing as well as she did at night. I know that feeling only too well. Jayden often wakes between 4 and 8 times a night, time to get strict with him I think!
How are you finding being a mum of two?
Bec x

6:50 am  
Blogger Clare said...

Aw bless im! He'd look gorge however his hair was though. S decided to give Gabe a haircut last week and it's AWFUL, I was livid! (The clippers ran out before he'd finished as well!)
Mucho sympathy on the sleeping front. Has it got hotter there maybe? (Oh God, just realised I have all this to "look forward" to)
Love, C x

6:08 pm  
Blogger Bobbie said...

Eeek - Finn looks like a proper grown up boy. Grr to Tilly the little minx - hope she comes through for you and goes back to sleeping through the night again v. soon hon!!! x

12:10 am  
Blogger EG said...

Aww gorgeous piccies, but what else could we expect from 2 beautiful kiddies like yours!! I think Finn looks fab, I'm feeling a bit inspired to get Joe's done! E. x

2:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home