Monday, April 09, 2007

Her Mother's Daughter After All

Happy Easter! Hope you all had a fun-filled choc fest!
Ours started by the pool and not the beach for a change! Blimey, don't know what came over us!
Tilly is just like Finn and loves the water, be it her bath, the sea or the pool. They really are true Aussies.....I'll be the Brit on the beach whining the sea is too cold and hiding under the towel! Thank goodness they take after their Dadda!


Felt a bit bad as Justin, Finn and I indulged in vast quantities of the brown stuff and poor Tilly wasn't allowed any. She kept looking and trying to reach some, but I refused..............for about five minutes! Sod it! Just the once and it was Easter!!!







Needless to say it was a hit........maybe she will take after me! Few trashy magazines and she'll be well away!

8 Comments:

Blogger Clare said...

OMG Sasha, she is so absolutely gorgeous! Very naughty though, looks to me like she is wasting the precious stuff there LOL!

3:10 am  
Blogger EG said...

Aww what a little princess! Looks like she's been playing with the contents of her nappy though hehe!

3:57 am  
Blogger Nic said...

LOL. That's it now, she will be able to sniff it a mile off!! Maybe she likes it so much because your milk tastes chocolaty from all the choc you eat ;)
She is gorg and looks loads like Finn.
Nic
xxxx

4:57 am  
Blogger Bobbie said...

Sasha - she's a little stunner - soooo cute honey. And being smeared in chocolate is a good look on her...xxx

4:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good girl eating choclate - I keep buying loads at the moment so have a huge stash!
Love Finn's crocs too - Lydia adores hers and will wear them every day if I let her!

11:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

precious...makes her look like a little devil.

Mandy x

7:47 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

Hehe - The first photo made me laugh - Finn's legs looked like Till's arms! I did a quick double take to make sure she wasn't turning into a monkey baby!!

Yay for happy easter choc fests. Seems a lifetime ago already, yet strangely we still have about 3 eggs to devour yet! Mmmm. Might have to go do that right now!

Tilly is an absolute angel - how could you refuse her anything? Anyway - you can always have a dunk in the pool to wash clean afterwards?! lol!

8:06 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for Tills!!!

Havent caught up with you for ages my lovely. Tilly is bloody gorgeous. I dont think I could have denied the girl a piece of choccy either.

Lovely to see pics of your bubbas. :)

4:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home